Protecting Yourself From Identity Thief –
Millions of people around the world become victims of identity theft, online fraud, and phone scams every month.
And, the number of victims continues to increase. Don’t become a statistic! Buy this book and learn how to protect yourself today.
This book, written by the creators of the popular hoax and scam debunking website Hoax-Slayer, explains in plain English how identity theft occurs and how you can avoid becoming a victim. It teaches you how to protect yourself from malware attacks, Internet scams, and phone based fraud. And, it outlines what to do if you suspect that you may already be a victim of identity theft or fraud.
- Do you know the six essential strategies for safe computing?
- Do you know how poor smartphone security can lead to identity theft?
- Do you know how scammers target people looking for love or work online?
- Do you know how to protect your information while shopping or banking on the Internet?
- Do you know how to help your elderly parents stay safe from scammers?
- Do you know how to recognise and deal with phone fraudsters?
After you read this book, you’ll be able to answer “yes” to all of the above questions and many more.